HUNTLEY HOMME takes your privacy very seriously and in accordance to Australian Law uses strict policies to protect it.
We limit the personal information we collect to that which is only necessary for our online retail services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
HUNTLEY HOMME may collect personal information including identification and contact details such as your name, email address and phone number.
At checkout we acquire delivery details such a billing & shipping address and payment details such as your credit card number to complete the transaction.
WHAT IS MY INFORMATION USED FOR?
Payment and delivery information is only collected to ensure your order and transaction can be completed.
Additional personal information is gathered for identification purposes and to improve online content and the overall experience of HUNTLEY HOMME customers and site visitors. Occasionally we may send promotional material to the email address you have disclosed. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe by following the simple instructions provided at the bottom of every email and newsletter distributed.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which is the leading industry standard to aquire information for online transactions.
This protects Personal Information from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
This website has electronic security systems in place to ensure your information remains safe, secure and confidential. Your credit card data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We do not trade, rent or sell any personal information that is acquired through your interaction with this website to any third parties. However, HUNTLEY HOMME reserves the right to disclose personal information to third party suppliers to provide services to which you have agreed to receive. For example your postal details, name and contact number may be disclosed to Australia post as part of the shipping process. Additionaly, we may disclose information that is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, investigation by a law enforcement authority or governmental request.
COMPLAINTS & FURTHER INFORMATION:
If you believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your concerns.
You may also contact us if you require further information about the ways we manage your personal information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
These are the HUNTLEY HOMME (www.huntleyhomme.com) Terms & Conditions.
By accessing or using this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1. ORDERS: 1.1 All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. HUNTLEY HOMME reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason whatsoever. 1.2 Please ensure that all information entered on our website is correct and accurate. We cannot make any changes or change the delivery address once an order has been placed and/or shipped. 1.3 Once you place your order, your credit card will automatically be debited and you will receive an order confirmation. In the event that an item you have requested is not available, we will notify you and we will refund your credit card for the full amount within three business days.
2. PRICE OF GOODS: 2.1 All prices quoted on our website are in United States Dollars and do not include GST. Both Australian and International customers are charged in United States Dollars (USD).
3. PAYMENT: 3.1 Payment can be made using Visa, Mastercard or Paypal. The total cost of the amount debited to you card will be the price of the goods at the time the order is placed plus any applicable shipping fee.
4. CREDIT CARD SECURITY: 4.1 HUNTLEY HOMME uses an electronic payment gateway called Braintree. Braintree is an online credit card processor that uses technology to ensure that transaction details are protected and cannot be read over the Internet.
5. EXCHANGE /RETURN POLICY: 5.1 Please refer to the Returns & Refunds policy. 5.2 We accept returns in the form of exchanges or credit notes. 5.3 Please note we do not offer refunds if you change your mind or if the garment does not fit to your liking
6. SHIPPING & DELIVERY: 6.1 Please refer to the Shipping & Delivery for more information. We deliver to any Australian address (excluding PO Boxes) and to many International addresses that are not deemed as high risk countries (excluding PO Boxes).
8. COPYRIGHT: 8.1 All content/material found on our website is owned by HUNTLEY HOMME and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Such content/material includes, but is not limited to, text, images, logos, patterns, software code, audio and video. No content or material may be used, in any way, without the written permission of HUNTELY HOMME. 8.2 You are prohibited from transmitting, broadcasting, editing, adapting, or making use of any intellectual property, Trade Marks or logos owned and found on the HUNTELY HOMME website without the expressed permission of HUNTELY HOMME. 8.3 As a result of browsing the HUNTELY HOMME website, where content is downloaded, printed or viewed, such content is permissible for private, non-commercial use for the sole purpose of evaluating goods, making and purchase of goods, or promoting the sale of goods to others. 8.4 HUNTELY HOMME reserves the right to retain all intellectual property rights, copyrights, and trademarks for any material that the User prints for personal use. Any misuse is strictly prohibited.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS: 9.1 We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
11. TERMS & CONDITIONS: 11.1 HUNTLEY HOMME reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions on an ongoing, ad-hoc basis as needed and as legally/ethically required, and at any other time it deems fit or necessary. You will be notified of such changes as they happen by a news bulletin posted on our website. By further visiting or purchasing goods from our website, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions including any changes made. 11.2 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any other courts that which may hear appeals from those courts.
12. DISCLAIMER 12.1 Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website contents, customers, visitors, and any other person or persons are advised that occasionally errors do occur, however, no errors are ever made deliberately or intentionally. 12.2 Admissions of varying kinds, incorrect pricing and other factual mistakes may arise from time to time.HUNTLEY HOMME accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial loss or any other factor resulting that may arise. 12.3 HUNTLEY HOMME reserves the right to cancel or refuse any purchases made. In the event of an incorrectly stated/advertised price where the customer has made a purchase, the customer will have the option to either have the purchase order refunded or it may change the order for goods to an equal or lesser value, with any price difference to be refunded. 12.4 The Trade Practices Act and other State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by us of goods on the website, which cannot be excluded, modified or restricted. We do not exclude these rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
13. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
THE SITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
This Website is owned and operated by HUNTLEY HOMME.
This Website is protected by Australian and international copyright laws and is subject to provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia).
HUNTLEY HOMME is registered in Australia under ABN: 83 032 200 716
HUNTLEY HOMME © 2015. All Rights Reserved.