Queen James T-Shirt
- Digital print
- Fitted t-shirt (for a looser fit we recommend going a size up)
- Constructed in a lightweight 100% white cotton
- Due to the natural fibre composition, this will shrink approx 3%
- Sleeves are rolled up for styling purposes
- Long live the original Queen... King James. In 1603, after succeeding Queen Elizabeth's reign, people would say: Rex fuit Elizabeth, nunc est regina Jacobus - Elizabeth was King, now James is the Queen. He had many a male lover and he didn't hide it. When the Apethrope Hall was restored about 10 years ago, they found a passage that linked the bedrooms of James and his favourite lover, George Villiers.
CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING PICKS: